Monday, August 26, 2013

They still think they can break me...

With stupid childish petty games.
I still don't die, ha, ha ha ha...
You can't kill me, ha ha ha...
They keep everything from me and act like that makes it so it doesn't matter.
Japan still bombs you, keeping that from me doesn't change the fact that I know or that it actually happened!
Oh that's right I forgot how delusional these television people are and other media big shots, it wasn't on television or in the media so they think they can act as if it never happened.
Crazy!
They tell people to laugh at me, as if I care, not going to kill me ever, doesn't change a damn thing!
I'm still alive and all they do is lie and steal, defrauding an already angry earth.
They still think it's drug money or some other such nonsense, NO PROOF!!!

I'm still leaving, guess I'll have to sneak out on a Chinese freighter since my parents have been kept out of the loop on everything. You know, I have actually met with world leaders, despite what a bunch of liars have to say!

I recieved a message from Moscow, telling me how much they love me there.
Then why do you let these Americans do whatever they want to me and get away with it?

I don't die and no amount of money can cause my death.
No amount of money can make your bullets hit me.
No amount of money can give you power over solar flares and you are jealous.
What can someone like Bill Gates do without money?
Acting as if he's more prodigal, when all he's done is ruthlessly ruin other people's lives for profit. How is that prodigal? A true prodigal son would never put anyone else out of business but help them in any way possible. Selfish greed is not prodigal. Eternal life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment