Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What would they do if...

All of the factories that make the drugs they use to program people were destroyed along with the warehouses they store them in?
Heck what if all of their snake oil factories were destroyed, especially since most of their pills have side effects worse than the symptoms they treat.
These sissies all talk so tough but go running for a doctor when they get a little scratch.

The fact of the matter is, these scumbags will only accept eternal life provided by a pill.
They are so desperate to make me into a drug addict because they want their supersoldier research to be successfull.
I don't need drugs my body heals itself, thank you very much.
You still can't hurt me, pathetic weaklings!!!
Let me know when you psychotics are done trying to murder me and I might resurrect something.
Oh wait that's right, after all of the things I've resurrected, I'm just a hacker looking to escape, or is it a traitor that needs to die or is it that I deserve nothing until I fight somebody?
Empty minded programs.
oh wait that's right, these jews think they can rob anyone they want, label them as a nazi and have them murdered by a bunch of programs still fighting world war II sixty years later..
Whatever, I don't need you people.

No comments:

Post a Comment