Saturday, August 24, 2013

These stupid people...

They are so full of themselves, they expect me to be devastated because they don't believe.
Why should I care about who believes and who doesn't?
I still don't die, no matter who believes and who doesn't, belief changes nothing.
I just want to share the gift of eternal life with these people and all they want to do is bully me and manipulate me so they can selfishly milk my talent and ignore my eternal life.

I get so tired of repeating myself because people are kept out of the loop.
I'm fed up with these damn jews and their damn army of homosexuals and just want to go somewhere there are no jews and no homosexuals. They just wont leave me alone and it's truly sad, the number of pseudo Christians in America that have sold Jesus out to their Jew accountants, doctors and lawyers. Asia is my best bet, not many Jews in Japan, China or Korea.

All they do is smear me in America, why don't they film what happens to bullets when shot at me and show that to everyone?

Amerika tele van démonokkal nélküli lélek és a szeretet csak a pénz.

No comments:

Post a Comment