Friday, June 29, 2012

Capitalism is the traditions of Sodom and Gomorrah!

All of the lies and the program they attempt to program me with prove it.
I will never be forced into homosexuality.
To me, that is sodomy.
Although, in complete honesty, I have a double standard.
Homosexual men disgust me, while homosexual women excite me.

What fools these mortals be!
blinded by fragile mortality!
unable to see the timespan of eternity!
unable to see my superior durability!
unable to see my longevity!
Blinded by fictional ignorant bliss
Ignorant of the facts about me
fed nothing but fiction
spewed by reptile vipers
stabbing me in the back
with venomous lies
out to poison others against me.

Ladies wishing to show their love and devotion to me can only do so by getting me the proper rod to spank these children with.  Unlike these lunatics, I find harming other's not enjoyable and it is low on my priority list of things to do.  The truth of the matter is, all that these bloodthirsty goons want is for me to demonstrate the death touch.  That is not for showing people, period.  That is what my sword work is for.  When I wield a blade with the proper feng-shuei vibration of gravity,  I can create a solar flare in tune with it and cause the blade to become as hot as the flare.  That is the demonstration I'd rather choose publicly.  These insane jealous haters only make lame excuse and lie because they can never compare and don't want to believe something like that is possible.  They prevent me from demonstrating it because they are jealous.

Facts are facts
Truth is truth
I have survived enough for sane minded people to know that I can never die.
A person that begs for spare change has no ego to spare.
Arrogance is like sandpaper, it wears thin after awhile.
The only things that these sodomite capitalist pigs will ever get from me is contemptuous pity.
I pity them for their delusions of grandeur in assuming they can decide wether I have eternal life or not. They have my contempt for slandering me in a fashion that insults my manhood because they want to see me demonstrate the death touch.
I pity them for the inability to celebrate eternity.
I give them venomous contempt for attempting to end my eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment