Saturday, June 23, 2012

I'm not the one praying to be struck down by God..

These greedy capitalist pigs have been entirely hooked on the opiate of money by these Hebrews.
To the point of not knowing the difference between right and wrong.  They pray to God because they don't know.  If you don't know that the criminal behavior perpetrated against me is wrong, you are blinded by the money at stake.  That is the entire problem of capitalism, when enough money is at stake, any means justifies the ends and the people lose track of what is wrong and what is right because the money makes everything all right.  It's still blood money with a karmic curse.

All of these criminal slanders of me do not alter the fact that Hebrews have not only carried on the traditions of a town God stuck down but have also fostered such behavior in others.
No amount of criminal slander will change the fact that I can not die.
Slander me all that you want, all that you are doing is to help prove my case of conspiracy to commit murder.  The culprits being the liars.

Opinions do not alter the facts.
What you think does not matter because you are ignorant of the facts and your thoughts can not change them anyway.
What would you think if you knew for a fact that I'm impervious to gunfire?
What would you think if you knew for a fact that pistols have disappeared right out of people's hands?

These are the types of miracles that make me a Catholic Saint.
These defilers that think they can just toss me to the sodomites of this wretched town of losers because you don't believe in saints shall perish to my sword.
THEY IGNORE DIVINE INTERVENTION COMPLETELY!!!
IT IS IN FACT DIVINE INTERVENTION KEEPING ME ALIVE!!!
All they do is tell nobody around me of these miracles, slander me everywhere in order to get away with thievery because so much is at stake any means justifies the ends.
They can not murder me so they keep everything from me and do whatever rotten things they can out of spite.

It is a pity that so many are too miserable for eternal life.
I shall look forward to ending their misery while watching them perish, perhaps their next life will be a better trip, although with all of this bad karma, I highly doubt it.
Your misery will not have my company.
The world is an oyster for my pearls of wisdom.
I can be this smart anywhere in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment