Saturday, June 9, 2012

I meant what I said...

These people are scared out of their wits.
I can clearly see why.
The inability to murder me has driven them insane.
The only straw they have to grasp is my broken jaw, they act as if that proves that I have any chance of death.  After years of having this injury it should be clear that it is not a mortal wound.
Their fear has driven them to the point of delusion and ignoring my telekinesis.
That is what has them so afraid, so they ignore it.
I have visually demonstrated my telekinetic ability with every single projectile shot at me.
I can change the state of matter and make them disintegrate into quarks that fade into dark matter.
These fool doctors think they can erase my mind and take away that ability when all that does is make me more angry.
I have also demonstrated the ability to make a firearm disintegrate.
When I say that I have telekinesis on the level of having the ability to manipulate solar flares, people should believe me after having seen those things happen.
Instead these people think that they can still just do whatever they want to me because they've switched my fingerprints, kept me poor and lied through their teeth about me.
I did not strike those down that violated me, I am keeping them alive to face my sword,
I did strike down something else, I don't know what because it's too insignificant for me to be bothered about.  When I swat a fly it bothers me more.  I wish to further demonstrate my abilities by turning the blade of a kogikatana as hot as a solar flare.  Continued attempts at my murder and erasing my mind will only result in failure and my boredom that I'll end by toying with all life and death on this planet...

It's still all a ploy by these Hebrews to save themselves.
The Axis of Liberty lost to the Allies of Peace, Israel still not God chosen enough to destroy Islam, another crusade lost.  At what cost?

American's should be humiliated for having been fooled by these jews and their circumcision baloney. They lack the foreskins to handle the painful truth of having been fooled by these jews their circumcisions and program of capitalism starting with the "red menace" baloney.

My evil neo nazi plan is for these jews to be forced to end the debate of the torah, change the part where it says man has only one life to say that man has only one soul and the language should be destroyed for causing such an evil karmic seed as the disbelief in past lives.  Also a global ban on circumcision because it causes emotional problems that lead to violence.  You already lost to the Allies of Peace and troops are inbound to enforce it.

No comments:

Post a Comment