Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ignore me and you miss out on eternal life.

As many petty nits these idiots have picked at, nothing changes the fact that I can not die.
Shrouded in miracles and the only thing these people see is my broken jaw and loss of a tooth.
It is beyond reason how they build their self confidence and egos by committing crimes that victimize me.  All done out of insane jealousy.  I have telekinesis and it has driven people insane with jealousy.  These fools that think they have the right to play God with people's lives with programming and other baloney.  They sit there and commit crimes that violate my person, including rape and ask why I don't use my telekinesis to prevent it.  For one, how can I while I'm unconscious and for two when I AM unconscious, I rest by only using the telekinesis to contain nuclear explosions that did not happen or that I reversed.

They still demand for God to strike them down before doing these things.  As if they can dictate to God what to do.  Just as in how these fools think they can tell the Christ how he should be.  If you knew anything you wouldn't need to be saved by Jesus in the first place.  Do you always get what you pray for handed to you on a silver platter?  No.  God only helps those that help themselves and you help yourself by going half way with God.  God is infinitely wise, wisdom should be your religion.  Wise people do not commit sins that generate bad karma.

In answer to the charges of sexual perversions made against me, I leer at women.  I am entranced by their beauty.  For those that have lied and accused me of deviations from normality in my sexual desires, my answer is, what happened to the stanley cup parade?  I smote it because you lied.  Keep lying, I'm having fun smiting places.  Why should I focus my efforts upon one single person when everyone seems content to continue letting these pigs do whatever it is they want to me.  I'd rather smite thousands, tens of thousands and millions.  These selfish media pigs don't care, as long as they fool somebody with their lies deluding themselves into seeming more intelligent.  It is most unwise to lie and one should only lie when absolutely necessary because the truth is always fatal to any lie.

They claim delusions, why can nobody cheap shot me while I sit there panhandling?  I have telekinesis and no amount of lies will ever change that.  Eventually I'll use it to force someone to give me a kogikatana.  Reckoning day shall come for all of those that think they can defile the Christ.

Facts are facts, despite opinion.  Popular opinion of people that require saving is insignificant.
Popular opinion versus the impossibility of ever causing my death is insignificant.

I have eternal life and all these fools do is ignore it and lie because they wish to maintain Hebrews as being God chosen.
They are no better then anybody else.
Telk about not God chosen, what God would choose anyone to rape in order to manufacture dirt for blackmailing members of government?
NO BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE!!!
In fact Hebrews have abused the respect they were given after having been saved by the world.
They've done every evil and rotten thing anyone could ever conceive of under the guise of calling themselves God chosen.  They shall still reap the bad karmic seeds that they've sewn.

I do not want anything from people that chose to interfere with the Pope trying to communicate with me.  They prevent me from communicating with the Vatican under the lie of some sort of investigation of money laundering.  That has nothing to do with verbal communications between the Vatican and I.  In fact allowing such would benefit an investigation.  The fact is that how this Christ has been treated by these jew entertainment pigs makes America look horrible.  These entertainment big shots think they rule the earth and can do whatever they want to people.  They will find out how wrong they are once my invading troops arrive.  I am still unable to maintain a line of communication with anybody and I will open one with a sword.  The only way to cure these idiots of their hard headedness is decapitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment