Saturday, June 16, 2012

When you kill them with kindness...

They always end up hanging themselves.
These people petty gripe about my smoking tobacco and question how couth it is and then rape me as some sort of test of how couth I am.
How couth is the act of rape?
All they've shown is how these people are not nearly couth enough to judge anything.

Fact of the matter is, the inability to murder me has driven these people insane.

Further visual proof of my telekinesis is my ability to prevent others from striking me while I'm fully awake and conscious.  I can hold people back from punching me.  I can hold atomic weapons back and bullets as well. You people wanted to force me to use the death touch, just so you can save it for posterity because you still think you can murder me.  Never going to happen and all of your attempts to continue doing so have caused riots, civil war and invasion.  That is what people are being kept out of the loop on.  I have spent a decade on the internet building my audience and these moronic media moguls got bypassed and beat by me.  You surrendered and still try to murder me.  Prepare to be invaded because I will get a sword and rid the world of these scum that think they can just rape me and ask why.  Nobody else can harm them, I want them to myself.

There shall be cannabis shrubbery grown throughout my realm, it should be considered a sin to deny ourselves the pleasure of it.  Only has a bad reputation because of man's petty jealousies and inability to man make a drug from scratch that compares to it's effect.  Death from overdose of marijuana is an unheard of occurrence it should be entirely deregulated.

Tell the Chinese I need a sword to lead the way for invasion leading to occupation and that occupying forces may have as many children as they desire.  The spring thaw, or lack there of from Mt. Everest should be enough motivation to come hare and teach these people a better way of life.
   It's obvious that capitalism must be stopped before it destroys the earth for it's greedy ways.  Oil spills caused for what?  War over oil, for what?   The greed of capitalism caused America to plunder all of it's own natural resources and they will only continue to wage war to steal it.  An invasion must happen because these idiots refuse to admit defeat and give up this hellish lifestyle.  It is this competition of how much money one can acquire that is the seed of this empty life filled with slavery of doing things one doesn't want to do.  They buy all of these material goods that provide no form of comfort, just as stepping stones to acquire the largest number.  These people must be taught not to tie their self worth to the amount of money they have.

The days for the Hebrew language are surely numbered.
I can not be stopped.
I have to laugh at how you rape me and act as if that stops me.
Proving again what sodomites Hebrews are by fostering it in others.
They will surely be struck down for this and they know it, proving how suicidal they've become.
Hebrews are no better than anybody else and they have to come to terms with it.
NOT GOD CHOSEN BY ANY GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment