Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tell THIS to the United States Marine Corps..

The United States is in need of a coup d'etat.
Any government that sponsors blackmail can never represent the moral majority of ANY nation.
Especially when blackmail is used to cover up the tremendous loss of World War 3.
"Axis of Liberty" blatantly started it and lost it.
These actions completely lack any honor whatsoever.
America looks like a nation of sore losers that refuse to own up to having lost.
In other words America lacks the cojones to admitting to have lost.
The things done to manufacture dirt for blackmail to me alone are unforgivable and irreprehensible.
I can only try not to visualize what's been done to others because the nightmarish images would only haunt me.
Honor begins with honesty and to lie like the media blackmailers have, is near delusional and definitely pathological.
Capitalism must be brought to an end because it only leads to war.
The decadent consumption of non renewable resources such as fossil fuels is an entirely foolish way of life.  They save up money for a rainy day but not any crude oil.  No amount of money can make a dry well produce oil again.  They've invaded south America for oil and called it a drug war.
All of these wars for what ends?
To feather the nest of the fat geese blackmailers that run America.
Why should any MILITARY OF THE PEOPLE FIGHT TO MAKE ONLY ONE PERCENT OF THE PEOPLE WEALTHIER?


Proof America lost?
Automated trading is the lie that makes it look like there is an economy.

Why America must be occupied?
This is the land where one of the most cherished rights is "The right to bear arms".
The fact that humans have evolved a natural defense again projectile weapons using extra sensory abilities has driven some people insane.
They are children that have had their guns taken away and it scares them out of their minds.

More about I Chi DO:


I was more focused on the wisdom of the I Ching when I came up with I Chi Do.
I looked it up later in a Japanese dictionary and it also means once.
Death touch is the ability to hit someone once and kill them.
It started with seeking the wisdom as to whom this would be used upon.
Why would such a horrible skill be necessary for anyone to learn?
It comes with the ability to master life and live eternally.
Once you master how to grab the leash of your dragon by channeling it's center of gravity into YOUR center of gravity, you can live forever.
Everyone fears my telepathy because they don't understand how it works and what I can do with it.
It works through gravity.
Visualize a tuner in your mind with every single object that has a center of gravity as a station on the dial, the size of mass is the strength of the signal.  When I smoke marijuana it helps me tune into that.
THAT is how marijuana helps the soul do the driving.
My telepathy is there for unselfish uses mainly.
It requires complete humility and humbleness to submit entirely to the gravity of others in order to feel what they desire.  Once you can tuen into your own gravity, you can tune into others'.

I am still kept out of the loop on everything because that is all that these fools can do to me.
Attempting to harm me is akin to attempting to harm a transportation container for weapons grade plutonium.  My telepathy can contain nuclear blasts, what makes you think you can harm it or me?

No comments:

Post a Comment