Thursday, June 7, 2012

Let China love me more than Miao..

Not just for the "Allies of Peace".
Not just for I Chi Do and the ability to change the flight path of an arrow.

Let them love me for the complete and total humiliation of capitalism.  The evils of this money worship materialism.  They have lots of money and it deludes them into thinking they are righteous.  Righteous enough to rape somebody while asking why God did not strike them down (ignorant to the fact that cities have been smitten).  That unanswered question is the only justification for the rotten behavior of these greedy capitalist pigs.  As if rape weren't a crime.

What they all  look like to me?
A bunch of suicidal rotten apples attempting to force God to strike them down by doing every evil thing they can think of until it does.  That is why I demand a sword.  The "death touch" is not for seppuku or those that lack the fortitude to commit it.  A blade is to be used for this.  Death touch does not disembowel  in a fashion that grants greater intestinal fortitude in one's next life.  Hence disembowelment.

They sit there smug with their manufactured dirt.  Smug with the unanswered question of why can they do this.  What law book is that in?  Wether or not a person can be a victim of any crime as a determining factor in their sanity.  They all pray for God to strike them down first as if such fools could tell God what to do.

Give me a sword and I'll give these fools the seppuku they beg for every time they pray for God to strike them down.  Capitalism causes suicidal tendencies.

If I were the King of England I would revoke the knighthood of that hebrew drone queer Elton John and knight Led Zeppelin instead.

They harbor sodomites, allow rape for money, murder for money and just about anything for money, then get angry when I call it a cesspool.  Truth hurts, get over it.

They've deluded themselves into thinking I'm a fake until I fist fight someone and think they can do whatever they want to me until I do.  The only way to cure such hard headedness is to cut their heads off. Or perhaps external lobotomy delivered by katana.

No comments:

Post a Comment