Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Government sponsored blackmail...

Something the United States AND Israel are both guilty of.
They sit there and point all sorts of fingers at the middle east for state sponsored terrorism, meanwhile they have dirt on everyone that visits this town.
The thing about the dicey game of blackmail is that people are usually happy once the blackmailers are dead.

I am still being handled by lunatics that do not believe their own eyes when miracles happen.  It's these egomaniacs that think the United States is the world.  These people are so full of themselves they think I keep hiring people to say things about me.  Meanwhile I'm still penniless begging for spare change.  All they can think to do is murder me to get away with their thievery.  I can not die and these lunatics refuse to believe it.  The ocean recedes 20 feet and giant waves come in for surfing every time I go near the water.  These people ignore it, it's always just a coincidence.  They try to poison me and I regurgitate it as if it were nothing.  Let these fools that think I can not fight eat potassium cyanide and regurgitate it, since they are such experts at ninjitsu and the martial arts as to know more than me.  They should be able to do what I can.


I still think it's lunacy for these fools to think I need to fist fight somebody.  It's all just an excuse for them to continue to attempt to put phonies in place for them to control foreign governments with.  These Americna pigs only see the world as a bunch of gullible fools for them to take advantage of.  Besides they think everyone that has ever stuck up for me or told  them my level of clout is a paid for actor.  That is how these pigs here operate.  They assume everyone is paid to say things because that is what they've done with their phony Pharoe.  I am the real Pharoe and these fools will only cause the entire United States to perish.  They are too selfish to care about America, as long as they can get what they want and continue to manipulate me.  All these pigs will wind up doing is causing America to miss out on eternal life.  Fine by me, who wants to spend eternity with a bunch of selfish money grubbing demons that are unable to visualize a future where money is not required.  Not me.

I still have eternal life and anyone that says otherwise is a lying piece of garbage.
Lying to continue stealing everything from me.
Lies that are causing the world to hate the United States to the point of wishing it's entire destruction.
Keep lying and you keep causing the threat of nuclear strikes upon American soil.
Get mad at me all you want, it's the liars that are "pushing the button" not me.
Look at the things they haven't informed the populace of:  You already pissed off Canada to the point of pulling the plug on NORAD and getting this nation blindsided greatly diminishing America's nuclear capability.  Not to mention your stealth aircraft are worthless.

The "Axis of Liberty" lost to the "Allies of Peace" and murdering me won't change that fact.
Lying about me won't change it either.
These stupid childish souls keep everything from me as if they can muscle me into conforming into some mold of lunacy.
I am a normal heterosexual male, anyone that says otherwise will cause nuclear strikes.
I have the clout of a world leader and no American lies will change that fact.
Steal the money but they still listen to me.

I do not want a house that I was never told about for years, what kind of setups have been set there as a trap for me to fall in to?
No thanks.
Since Bush is so set upon making sure I don't get what I want, I'm going to make sure him and his entire family suffer for it in bamboo cages.
Some lying pig politician is no judge of a second Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment