Thursday, June 28, 2012

Just to obliterate your egos..

Identity thieves are glamorized posers.  These people are so filled with self-hatred they only desire to be someone else.
I always know when their posers are laughed out of other nations because they have people laugh at me.
As if the opinions of a bunch of superficial narcissist idiots can change facts.
These people think their opinions matter.
This blog is of biblical proportions and no amount of lies can change that.
They are so smug because they can rascal my password and put words in my mouth.
You still can't control a solar flare with telekinesis, while I still can.
You still can not smite cities and resurrect them, while I still can.
All of this American tomfoolery in futile attempts to save face.
The "Allies of Peace" made America look so bad, all they've done is attempt to slander me in order to make themselves look better.
As if making me look bad will erase the damage already done.
They use lame excuses to steal, such as sparing my ego and accusations of holding out.
It's all just a bunch of baloney because they are guilty from all of the rotten things that have been done to me and fear a reckoning.
If I'm such a fraud why is it that I must "escape the country"?
Since you all hate me so much, one would assume that you'd be happy if I left.
I'd rather go live in China, where there are no jews.
Since you all love them so much you can spend eternity listening to their petty bickering and whining.
God does not smite people he loves with a holocost, especially considering the losses that allied forces suffered in saving them.  If God wanted the jews saved from Hitler, it would have cost no lives to stop him.


Facts are facts and all of this sparing of my ego is only lunacy perpetrated by insanely jealous losers that can never compete with anything I do and can only sling dirt in attempts to make their own bulbs appear brighter.

These people lack the stones, testicles, intestinal fortitude, however you wish to put it for an honest way of life.  Capitalist preach, "greed is good".  Sick with the love of money.  Greed is still a mortally deadly sin because it makes others angry enough to wish a person harm.  It's less work to steal the bread from another's table than it is to harvest the grain and mill it.

My heart is sacred, I love everyone.
They fear reckoning but don't realize that they get resurrected after they learn how to behave.
The only thing these narcissist idiots will believe is a group of angry Chinese beating them over the heads with reality.  These lunatics still think that the United States is the most powerful nation on the earth.  Only an invasion will convince these fools that is not the case.
A bunch of superficial narcissist pigs aren't going to determine how a second Christ should be.
They have no clue what wrong and right is yet they think they know how I should be.
A second Christ is not about meeting the expectations of a bunch of deluded idiots that think only money matters.
A second Christ is about teaching the world how to live a life without sin.
All of these capitalist pigs delude themselves into thinking they are teaching me a lesson about how a life without money is not possible by stealing everything from me.
A monetary system can be replaced by an honor system.
Only people without honor can not see that.

The more these pigs attempt to make me look bad, the worse America looks and the more the world hates it.  I hope the world outside this nation of murdering con artists spits in the faces of these lying pigs for all that they've slandered me and for how they think they can handle a second Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment