Thursday, July 19, 2012

America reaps what it has sewn..

These greedy capitalist pigs think they can just start world war three with the "Axis of Liberty"  and bomb Iraq with shock and awe to "kill them all and let God sort them out".
So have you sewn, so shall you reap.
How does America like it when the world decides that killing them all and letting God sort them out is something that should happen to America?
They get all angry at me as if I pushed the button and even accuse me of such.
As if those that started the "Axis of Liberty" had nothing to do with America getting bombed.
As if those that have interfered with every single line of my communications have had nothing to do with it.
As if letting sodomite faggots have their way with me while I'm unconscious has nothing to do with it.

They have more of my pity.
I pity them because they are all being kept in a fictional ignorant bliss, ignorance of the facts is fiction.
That is all that these angry demons handling me know about me and all of the miracles surrounding me, fiction.
How many portions of this city, this nation, this world have been smitten by God and resurrected?
Everytime I have been violated by these sodomite faggots the people in this town allow to do whatever they want to whomever they want, something got smote.
They ignore it and laugh, or those that laugh have been fed a bunch of bullcrap about me by a bunch of people that have never even bothered to speak to me and don't know me at all.
Starting with that 5150 psych ward lunatic golden jew liar David Levine and ending with those lunatics Officers Wong and Holloway of the SMPD that think changing the flight path of an arrow is not enough to make me Grand Master and need to see a fist fight.  All just a bunch of lame excuses and lies so they can continue to steal.

I own no electronic devices and only go online at the apple store on the third street promenade to post to this blog.  I do not email and I do not text message anyone.  Anyone that says otherwise is a bald faced liar.


These posers are so smart and so righteous as to pose as me, let them resurrect what has been smote.
These doctors that question my sanity, let them do a medical miracle and resurrect what has been smote.
These jews that think I need to be stopped, let them do a miracle and resurrect what has been smote.
These capitalist pigs that think they are righteous enough to end my life, let them do a miracle and resurrect what has been smote.


How many times have I resurrected things?
Why should I resurrect anything when you keep everything from me and let faggot sodomites break every law of man and do whatever they want to me and then pick on me for not following laws of man.


Men that make laws that protect sodomites are not competent enough to make laws.
Why is it a hate crime to violate a sodomite?
Did God commit a hate crime when it destroyed Sodom and gomorrah?


I went to a chinese restaurant yesterday, the people there bowed before me in respect.
It seems that capitalists are nothing but angry demons that can't stand my holy presence and want me to disappear for them to continue their evil behavior for profit.  I shall leave and America shall perish.  It shall perish for harboring and fostering sodomy (thank Howard Stern and his hours of discussing anal sex) and sodomites with laws that make it a hate crime.   America shall perish for the lies of the media smearing me because they can not murder me.  Those lies caused disbelief and disbelief means perish.  I shall leave after the tourist season and it shall happen.  You thought you could put a fake Tsar in place, a fake emperor in place, a fake pharoe in place and a fake grand master in place while suffering no consequences.  That is what caused America to perish.

You highly doubt because you are so low in the pecking order you have been kept out of the loop on every miracle and you know nothing but fictional ignorant bliss.


No comments:

Post a Comment