Sunday, July 8, 2012

I can still write my name in solar flares..

No amount of manufactured dirt will ever change that.
The sun the earth orbits is my soul.
This is not up for vote or up to anyone's opinions.
Facts are facts and the lies of the capitalist pigs can't change them.

Since these greedy capitalist pigs only seek a heaven made of streets paved with gold instead of a heaven made up of loving one another, They shall get introduced to what hell feels like.  Ever scald the inside of your mouth with a hot beverage or hot soup?  Hurts quite a bit, doesn't it?  Well I can channel that pain stimuli to every single one of a person's nerve endings.  In essence giving them the feeling of having their entire body scalded.  If people suddenly break out in screaming fits without any explanation it is because they lied about me, continue to plot my death or continue to attempt ways to control me and force me to use my telekinesis for their own greedy selfish purposes.

Women in the surrounding areas can feel miracles when I make them happen.
When I do a miracle, I share the joy with women in the form of a rapture.

I wonder how many times I'll have to roast these stupid pigs to death slowly and resurrect them before they come here and end the reign of these lunatics that can only think to save a jew and their money.  Since they've ignored cites being smote by God and resurrected, let's see if they ignore a slow burn.
I certainly doubt that those roasted alive will ever forget that feeling.  Perhaps they'll learn how to be honest and not to lie in order to steal.

That idiot penny for the homeless person in Venice is a lying theif that ought to be thrown in jail.  Right along with the police that aid and abet his efforts to discredit me.  The only thing those efforts will lead to is more that will perish out of disbelief. Fine by me, nothing is going to take my eternity away.

If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead already.
My heart is sacred and I love everyone enough to forgive them.
My forgiveness shall end once I have a sword.
If it takes the burning of a cinder of the entire united states for me to get a sword, so what.
That's what you get for interfering with a legend in the making getting his sword.
Blame the selfish pigs of capitalism that don't care if the entire nation dies a slow and painful death, just as long as they get their way.

Love one another not money.

Continue to contend that it's just a computer posting and continue to be roasted alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment