Tuesday, July 3, 2012

File under saintly...

Destroying the electronic evidence used for blackmail by electronically resetting a device using a factory method of deletion and reversion to original load of software and operating system.

The dirt of an organization powerful enough to use children to manufacture pedophelia dirt.

AND USE IT ON THE POTUS!

The culprits being:
The government of Israel sponsored Mossad, B'nai Brith and every hebrew that served in the Israeli military.
Blackmailed those stealth aircraft that were Bush's pet project.
Blackmail was the only way to get a child to part with such a treasured toy.
Some assets used were acquired via quid pro quo from the CIA.


What I need versus what I want.
I need a sword to whistle the steam off from the kettle that contains what did not go off.
You may not believe in my telekinesis, that doesn't change the fact it contains nukes.
A sword to ven tthe energy of them to is what I urgently need.
The solar flares will only continue to get larger until I have one.
Leilani needs one to protect her beauty.


What I want?
Diplomatic identity papers for Victor F. Varsanyi and bank cards to my accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment