Saturday, July 14, 2012

My ultimatum to the earth..

I saw a woman so beautiful the other day inside MacDonald's on colorado Ave near the pier,
I'd disintegrate the entire populace of the earth just to be alone with her.
As it is now, anyone that attempts to lay a finger on her disappears.
If my telepathy serves me correctly, she's brazilian but come from barcelona.
My telepathy does not require your belief in it to function.
All of these jealous hateful pigs keeping women away from me because some entertainment industry faggot has a crush is what is causing the entire problem.
I'm just going to sit back and let the world perish, why should I care, it's not like anybody is seriously helping ME.

What can you expect from people that don't know wrong from right.  That's how these capitalist pigs are blinded by money.  They do all of these rotten things to me because they are blinded to the fact that rape is wrong. Blinded by the false blessing that money is.  Funny how rape seems justified by those that got paid to aid in doing it.  That's how low these jews have sunk to save themselves.  Lying through their teeth and manufacturing false evidence.  The American Medical Association and all doctors of western medicine can go back to pulling carts filled with snake oils and selling them on the streets.  Eternal life puts medicine out of business and these money blinded doctors only wish to prevent that from happening.  How can you trust a medical profession that amputates healthy tissue for no reason other than it's easier to keep clean?  All these doctors wish to do is make money and use it to glorify themselves.  Eternal life did not come form western medicine and they are insanely jealous.

Not all souls are adult enough for eternal life.  Some souls will perish out of a need to grow up and realize that there is such a thing as reincarnation and gender does not matter.  the next step in evolution for the human species is that of a hermaphrodite.  Man was created in God's image, God has no gender and neither shall mankind.  God will perform a miracle, I shall give up my manhood and become a woman in order to heal all of these ungrateful pigs of their amputations.  the reality of my legend is a woman so beautiful God kept her safe as a man.

The story about Jesus and satan where Satan offers Jesus all of the land he sees.  That was about giving up his manhood too, for the same reason.  This time I made a counter offer instead of saying no. The price for such a thing is rule over all of the lands that these waters touch.  While sitting on the beaches of Santa Monica and Venice beach.  That brazilian woman from barcelona is the model for the body of the woman I will become.  

Jacob Bergman (the GIMP project caused the annihilation of the United States) and the Mosaad/CIA assets he keeps buying, laugh and mock me for these things because they are the ones doing things to me.  You want to know who are the ones violating me?  Look at the people that laugh at me.  Those are the ones, they laugh out of lunacy.  I figure that a person that can turn bullets into insects that fly away is worth listening to.  They ignore that and wait until I'm passed out from exhaustion and do whatever rotten things to me they can think of and then laugh about it later.  How does the rotten behavior of other people have any hope of discrediting my eternal life?  I am still alive, am I not?  You have changed nothing and only proven what evil demons your are with your own behavior.

The Santa Monica Policemen that have been keeping these ladies form me are lying jealous haters that have done nothing but derelict their duties in efforts to have sex with the women trying to contact and bless me.

I am still told nothing and they still alter my fingerprint record in order to give everything to other people.  They still think they can force me to fit their mold.  Never going to happen, I'll destroy the earth first.

No comments:

Post a Comment