Monday, July 9, 2012

A pack of liars angry about being caught lying..

That is how I would classify these Hebrews and their capitalist pig mind control drones.


Aww, poor babies, maybe you should have chosen honesty instead of dishonesty.  Starting with the lies about circumcision being a medical procedure.  What kind of medical procedure amputates perfectly healthy tissue for no reason other than sheer laziness to the point of being unable to keep one's own manhood clean?!  Preventative medicine is a hoax and a confidence scam along the lines of a ponzi scheme.

These idiots never bother to check if anything is real because in this town of fictional films everyone creates a fictional life to impress people with.  These fools just assume that's what I've been doing and never bother to check if anything is real.  These people are so immersed in a fictional ignorant bliss, they can no longer recognize reality when they see it.

Reality in the form of my being impervious to weapons fire.
Reality in the number of people paid to cheap shot me and were only able to defecate themselves (peckerwoods, be honest!).
Reality in the fact that the deadliest substances known to man do not harm me.  I only regurgitated them as proof of ingestion.

Blinded by the fictional delusions concerning the jawbone of an ass.
A bulldozer may scratch the earth but it can not destroy it.

I have to laugh at how China and Japan drag their feet in getting me a sword to vent these atomics I've stored up.  It proves how much they must truly hate the United States and wish for them to perish painfully.  Fine by me.  These poor hapless gullible Americans have put their faith in a media that is entirely corrupt and is the cause of the the global hatred concerning the United States.  These selfish pig people running America only wish to deny America heaven on earth.  Ok, let them feel what Hell on earth feels like as they burn alive from solar flares.  You want to keep a lid on me, you want to cause those you keep ignorant of me to be condemned to hell.  So I'm giving you what you want, America.  You don't want my heaven on earth, you can have hell instead.  Blame the leadership of this nation and the selfish pig blackmailers of the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment