Tuesday, July 31, 2012

You still can't stop me...

Because I'm not just another Hitler.
I am the second Christ and these pig jews will never discredit me.
The only thing these lunatics will do is cause America to perish.
What are you all so mad at me for?
People come from around the world because they read this blog and your police and handlers lie through their teeth and tell me nothing.
They ignore the fact that bullets turn into into insects that fly away when shot at me.  They ignore the fact that every single type of poison including nerve gas is ineffective upon me.  They ignore the fact that fuses and detonation circuits disintegrate and bombs do not function around me.  They ignore the fact that while I am fully awake and conscious I can use telepathy to prevent people from being able to cheap shot me and they defecate themselves instead.  Then they rape me while unconscious and tell people to laugh about it.
You called the world a pack of liars and God smote America.
Keep listening to these lying policemen and the jews that bribe them to protect their army of faggot sodomites and the destruction of America is all that shall happen.
I may or may not resurrect America, since these pig policemen in Santa Monica think I deserve nothing for being some homeless guy and everyone listens to their baloney,  I think America doesn't deserve eternal life.


What will these big headed Americans do when container ships filled with angry unstoppable Chinese fill their harbor?  With "just words" I taught them how to be unstoppable as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment