Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Today is my 39th birthday..

I am surrounded by the dumbest people on the face of this earth.
Too stupid to do the math on why I don't die and how that proves who I am.
Too stupid to realize that all of the rotten things they've done to me only discredit themselves as any kind of judges.  (Who listens to faggot rapists?? Only other criminals).
Too stupid to realize that China loves me for changing the flight path of arrows and fist fights are a moot point.
Too stupid to realize that a person's confidence won't be shaken by thievery and keeping things from me.  It was still all sent with MY name on it!
These women are too selfish and stupid to realize that what they feel around me is the passion of Christ.
Too stupid to realize that even if they change my fingerprint and DNA records, it is still MY TELEPATHY controlling solar flares.
The list of stupidity goes on and on.

Too stupid to realize that the second Christ is a pacifist and will not fist fight.  These morons think I deserve nothing because I refuse to fist fight.  I am ashamed to be white because of these muscle bound fools.  I should be the pride of my race because of the respect I've garnered in China, Instead I am only the most jealous hated.  Especially these bogus police and their blue brotherhood of baloney.  Never bothered to get to know me and believe whatever smoke is blown up their asses.  These morons bloat their egos with the delusion that I am chickening out on a fight.  Nope, I'm just leaving to get out of the way for God to smote this town too.

If you are so self confident as to think you can shake my confidence, why is the nation still ash?
Too stupid to realize that all efforts at programming me have led to a nation turned to ashes.
Too stupid for eternal life.



No comments:

Post a Comment