Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm sorry I keep bringing things back..

All that these capitalist pigs wish to do is rape me as an excuse to give the credit for miracles to somebody else.
Rape is still a crime, isn't it?
It's clear that only criminals are in charge here.
How money has deluded them and blinded them entirely from right and wrong.

Things turn to ashes, I bring them back and they hate me anyways.
I even resurrect these stupid hebrews and they still try to stop me.
As much as these stupid jews cry he's another Hitler he needs to be stopped, it's the homosexual army of these jews creation that needs to be stopped.  Even they can not control it anymore.


A little taste of what I've saved you from when I turn things to ashes.
You still ignore it and all of the resurrections like the evil people capitalists all are.
God smote the hospitals because eternal life puts medicine out of business, to cover that up is to deny the populace eternity.  Fine by me, you love jews so much you've forsaken christianity.  There is no jews as God chosen in John 3:16.


How God has spared my ego thus far, I know I have turned local things to ashes, but I have not yet seen it.  Fine by me, I don't like to see destruction besides if you could resurrect things, you'd be as drunk with the power to bring them back and destroy them just to bring them back.

All of these moronic entertainment people need to learn how to entertain because all of the sex and violence they sell bore me.

No comments:

Post a Comment