Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The music and entertainment industries...

Can just start singing the blues.
"All circuits are busy..." because it's not there, yeah baby!

Just to see what you all do, I'm going to see how close to myself I can torch something with a solar flare.  I got Inglewoood, I wonder what will be next.
Your murder attempts bore me, so I'm playing with your lives on a grand scale.
Trying to murder me only makes me want to return the favor.
All that these stupid greedy pigs can do is prove how much they wish everything to stay ashes.
Fine by me, It's a ton of energy to resurrect all of that.
As many times as I've done it for them to ignore and retaliate instead of rejoicing over a miracle, why should I bother to do it again.
All they do is continue to make plans to program me to be the head of their hebrew faggot army.
As I said before, I'll destroy the entire nation before I turn homo.

Fuck you kikes and your homo army.

No comments:

Post a Comment