Wednesday, July 4, 2012

America still lacks the fortitude for honesty..

All that these superficial narcissist pigs can do is ignore reality and continue to tell lies.
They should not have put words in my mouth.
They should have taken the time to check with observatories about the solar flares.
All that these idiots, especially the errands boys with badges that have gotten too big for their britches, can do is assume the worst.
All they see is some homeless guy without any money.
They keep everyone from contacting me.
They interfere with diplomatic messages.
They highly doubt that I would get.
Your highly doubting and not thinking to check has deluded yourselves into thinking you have any chance at all of discrediting me.
I don't need money to use my telekinesis to control solar flares.
I don't need money to smite and resurrect cites.

These crazy people do not believe their own eyes and accuse me of using dope when miracles happen.  It's not on television, so they don't want to believe it happened.  More lame excuses for lacking the gonads for truth.


I'm so angry now, you get to watch america slowly get burnt to a crisp with solar flares.  These fools think they can childishly try to cause another ice age by spraying chemtrails in the sky and altering weather patterns (to the point of causing the spring thaw of MT. Everest to be a little trickle!) .  The bad karma for such a thing is that your lands get used to repair the weather patterns.  These suicidal lunatics care nothing for themselves.  Instant death was too painless and taught them nothing.  Perhaps watching America slowly roast to death by solar flares that make the air temperature over 200 degrees in some places will change their minds.  I doubt it since all they do is ignore the fact I'm indestructible. Keep attempting to boss me around and I'll continue to retaliate with solar flares.  As if these television idiots care about the populace.  America gets nuked and nobody cares about the populace enough to inform them.  SO be it, eventually these pigs will all perish and the world will rejoice in  eternal life.  Assuming the worst is for fools that hate people that con do things nobody else can.

No comments:

Post a Comment