Thursday, July 26, 2012

As more turns to ashes..

While people lie and steal from everyone attempting to bless me.
Those thieves are causing it.
Blame me as much as you want ashes is all you will get from me anymore.
Yeah, just for the attention I'm turning everything in America to ashes.
These lying pigs can slander me all they want, things still turn to ash.
They violate me while I sleep, more things turn to ash.

The punishment for sodomites in my realm is to force them to put their manhoods in sacks of feces until they learn that anal sex degrades themselves more than anything else.  Anal sex is sodomy and it is nothing more than getting feces on your manhoods.  I have to laugh at these faggot rapists they think they are so manly while they have my feces on their manhoods.


All of these big headed doctors and media morons can't change the fact that I can control flares.
Keep trying to erase my memory and I'll keep erasing America and parts of this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment