Sunday, July 22, 2012

You raped me like the bitch that I am..

So, I smote your nation like the Sodom it is.
America has been turned to ash, except for Los Angeles county.
Since these stupid pig jews refuse to tell the truth and only continue futile efforts at discrediting someone, I predict that Koreatown will wind up being the only portion of the United States that wasn't turned to ash.

All that these fools can think of now is vengeance.
Unable to celebrate the fact that hey, at least it wasn't them and celebrate being alive.
Nope they are far too miserable to celebrate the fact they survived world war three.
I'll happily put them out of their misery this harvest season.
They shall reap the harvest they deserve for treating me how I've been treated.
I'm sure they'll never treat me in a fashion that makes me want to resurrect what turned to ash.
I mean how many times have I brought things back for them to ignore?

A short sermon for the sane minded folks of the rest of the earth:

Death is the true yoke that is the weight upon people's souls.
It's a constant weight that people tent to let weigh themselves down.
People fill themselves with fear os getting sick and dyeing they are unable to enjoy life.
Made miserable by mind control and it's broken programs that make people insane.
The resurrection power of me is what removes that burden of death.
With the ability to resurrect the dead, death loses all of it's significance.
Celebrate life because death is no more.


There is no point in living a life that you do not enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment