Wednesday, August 1, 2012

People that protect sodomites..

And then preach about how cleanliness is next to Godliness have a skewed concept of clean.
How clean is it to put one's manhood into the part of the human body that emits feces?
They sit there all smug because they rape me and try to erase my mind.
That is why America is no more.
Get back to you after I've done my laundry?
How about you get back to me when you give me the respect I deserve and maybe I'll resurrect America.

Capitalism is for people that are too stupid to think for themselves and would rather be programmed.
An entirely hate filled backwards way of life that is all about doing whatever it takes to make a profit.
Even if it means destroying the earth, as long as they get paid, what do they care.
These hebrews have them programmed with this "you only live once" nonsense and these morons do all they can to make a profit before they die.  Then they sit there and say who cares if I go to hell, I'm more worried about now.  How money makes people stupid.

These jerks with badges will only continue to be jerks because they are too evil to ever believe in a second Christ and are far too miserable for eternal life.  Police so corrupt they look the other way when people are being raped because the victims have no money.  The decadence of this way of life.  I think even the French would agree that a guillotine is too painless of a death for such pigs.  They rape the homeless and then erase their minds.  Atomic death is too painless for these people.  I wonder where I can find a Snap-on tools dealer because these fools still keep a kogikatana from me.

I am not resurrecting anything until people stop holding me to things I have never said.
I don't bet and I rarely if ever change my mind.  Continuation of such behavior will only lead to every American citizen to perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment