Sunday, August 12, 2012

The only interest of these people handling me..

Is to murder me and put a fake in place.
Why?
Because Israel doesn't want to lose the clout of being God chosen.
Things are turning to ashes and they ignore it.
I resurrect it out of mercy and they continue to violate me.
They say how can it be me with a broken jaw?
Look at the times things have turned to ashes and you would see that they coincide with every time anyone has violated me.

China must invade to end the delusions of these people being compartmentalized in ignorant bliss.  Ignorance is stupidity and these people are kept so ignorant of the facts their decision making is severely hampered.  They all wish to see me fight because they wish to learn the ways of China.

There is no possible way to smooth things over and all I desire to do is get as far away from these wretched people as quickly as possible.  You resurrect their country, they tell nobody and they rape you as thanks for it.  These pigs only see mercy as weakness.

I don't need a bunch of money, an expensive house and a bunch of expensive trinkets to prove that I can turn things to ashes and bring them back.  My needs are few and my wants are simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment