Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Where is your country?

And why doesn't the kike run media tell anyone?
These stupid kikes lie and program people with mind control causing nuclear strikes upon America.
Not to mention the fact they cover up Los Angeles being turned to ashes for all of the faggots in it.
That's what happens when you consider Hebrews to be God chosen, your nation gets annihilated and cities turn to ashes.

Keep treating me in this fashion and I shall have no choice but to resurrect none.
I could care less about all of the monies and material things stolen.
Buddha would never murder over material wealth.
Buddha would, however, murder over being forced into homosexuality.
Since these kikes keep trying, I keep bombing this nation back to rubble.
Judging by the discomfort in my rectum, I was once again violated while unconscious.
I'm quite certain that once I leave Los Angeles, I shall smite it and resurrect none.
It's a town filled with faggot rapists and everyone helps them rape people.

Israel shall suffer the wrath of God for every sodomite they created in America for their army of sodomites.

No comments:

Post a Comment