Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How selfish these people are..

They ignore everyone and slip me a mickey (knockout drops of some sort most likely GHB) and rape me in an alley instead of telling me anything and giving me what's mine.
Because they can.
These people need to have the fear of God put into them because they have no concept of wrong and right.
Things keep turning to ashes and they think that this behavior will convince me of anything other than the certainty that this is a place filled with lying, thieving, rapist murderers that deserve to be smote by God.
Of that, I am most confident.
This place is filled with a bunch of people that are so filled with self-hatred they can not even stomach themselves and pose as other people.

For me, mercy is the resurrection.
It would be merciless to leave them dead.
All that these fools do, is love money more than life, therefore their lives shall be short instead of eternal.  One can not live for eternity if there is no joy in it.  The joy should be simply just enough to be alive.  The materialism of capitalism has taken away the joy that life is and replaced it with the drudgery of acquiring material goods as an indication of status.  Money and material wealth as an indicator of social status allows criminals to run society because the most evil and greedy have the most money.  I think the number of views an internet site has is a better indicator of status and clout.  Also whom those people are is an important factor.  So what if this page only gets one hit from China, it's mirrored and translated for the billions to read.

Bored by another Hebrew ploy to smear me, they violate me in order to cause an outburst towards a gay man so they can arrest me for a hate crime.  Another lame catch 22...  I don't need to become violent, I have billions of Chinese to become violent for me.  Especially after you called them all a pack of liars.

No comments:

Post a Comment