Saturday, August 25, 2012

I am a victim of everyone ELSE's sins!

These fools act as if that makes me the sinner.  They commit sin after sin, crime after crime and delude themselves into thinking that their actions are somehow righteous.  All they've done is prove what sinners they are.  I mean really, these people don't consider sodomy to be a sin and protect it with hate crime laws.  How insane they are, sodomy is not a sin while smoking a cigarette is.    These jews have damaged their brains beyond repair when it comes to cigarettes.

The "laws of man" have gotten too large for their britches.  There should be no laws of man that govern things that God created such as the plants that grow on this earth.  Your lack of understanding and your lack of knowledge is no reason to fear the unknown.

I am tired of these childish efforts to shake my confidence.  They stand on quicksand because they do not consider the act of sodomy to be sinful.  Watch them all sink in the mire of their sins.  These money loving capitalist pigs and their pathetic spinelessness.  Still lack the backbone to tell the populace of the surrender.  Childishly "crossed his fingers".  ....  How'd somebody so childish become a head of state?

I am a head of state and these pigs only wish to belittle me for some lame entertainment contract or some such nonsense that I could care less about.  My duties as a world leader are far more important than some bogus contract offered by a slimy piece of feces.

As for any proposals of marriage?
 I am still on the street incommunicado, not until I am put in contact with the Prime Minister of Japan, Kim Jong Il, Vladimir Putin, the Chinese Polit and the Pope will I consider anything regarding matters of the heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment