Monday, August 20, 2012

I can not leave here soon enough..

All that these delusional morons do is lie through their teeth and try to destroy my mind with their wretched programming.
They ignore cities turning to ashes.
They ignore a lake of fire.
They ignore everything except their pathetic egos.

This town is filled with self centered lying pieces of garbage that are more interested in accusing me of drugs and holding out than telling me anything.
They want to give me a house and force me to be gay.
These idiots put words into my mouth handling all of my communications, I have yet to be able to speak for myself to anyone outside this nation.  Then they wonder why I don't behave according to the words someone else put in my mouth.  I will never be made gay.  I have absolutely NO INTEREST in entertainment.

A bunch of entertainment industry dirtbags are no judge.

The minds of these people are damaged beyond repair by mind control and they must be put out of their misery.  Their only interest is in riches and not eternal life.  GOD DOES NOT LOVE MONEY.  LOVE OF MONEY IS EVIL.  WHEN MONEY TALKS EVIL SPEAKS!

I have eternal life and this town filled with evil people will never have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment