Monday, August 27, 2012

As Los Angeles turns to ashes again...

I want you piece of feces capitalist losers to think about why you can sin and do evil things TO ME.
What makes you lunatics think YOUR SINS will ever turn me into a sinner????
Oh, you got paid!
How silly of me, as if love of money isn't evil or anything!
Rot in hell you capitalist money grubbing demons.


How these pigs tip their hands with their fiction:
If you've ever seen the American filk "The Net", you'd see the program for identity theft.
Instead of "praetorian" it is the peckerwoods.
These idiots have tried to do this to the second Christ and Los Angeles shall perish for it.


I gave the order to leave heads around, didn't I?
How may have you found so far?
You think you can put a fake tsar in place and now Russians are here killing you fools.


No comments:

Post a Comment