Monday, August 13, 2012

I guess they like seeing ashes everywhere..

Seeing as how all that these selfish greedy pigs can do is tell me nothing, help their poser pals pose as me and violate me as an excuse.  I think I'll keep it all ashes until there's no sodomites left to violate me.

These stupid fools have the attitude of "How can anyone believe after what we did to him?".
What did you do to me other than victimize me of every crime known to mankind?
Yeah, I let you victimize me, just to give me more of a reason to smite this place.
These idiots don't realize that they will never be able to make a victim look evil.

This city of posers has gotten old.  There used to be a time when people made fun of posers.  Now it's the thing to do.  These people bloat their egos by lying and seeing who believes it.  The more that believe the lies, the more bloated the egos of these people are.  People posing as me are causing things to turn to ashes.  People posing as me are causing the world to launch nuclear strikes as retaliation.  All that these American media pigs and morons in law enforcement have proved is how they can dish it out and not take it.  I have taken all you can dish out and laugh in your lying pig faces.  Eat my solar flares for every time you continue to enforce the lame patriot act to steal from me.

How many Chinese are here and on the way?
Let them purge this place of sodomites that think they can do whatever they want to people because it's a hate crime to retaliate.  How many dead faggots have you covered up so far?  Proving that these stupid jews think they can keep an army of sodomites after God smote Sodom.  How they've brought it upon themselves again.

No comments:

Post a Comment