Friday, August 31, 2012

By the way...

I'm posting from an internet cafe in Koreatown, Los Angeles.
The homosexual army of these hebrews has interfered with my accounts and I need a place to safely change my password.  I hope this cafe has integrity in that area.

Anyhow,  as I told the Japanese I've been meeting with, you can talk at these big headed idiots all that you want.  The only thing they will listen to is a kogikatana giving them the suppuku they desire.  That is why they lie as they do, so suicidal, they wish to take all of america with them.  Hey you stupid posers, you aren't fooling anyone outside of America and are only making the world more angry! Stop bloody lying and grow up enough to be honest!  Especially concerning the miracles you all seem to ignore because all you care about are your big fat bloated egos.

Street fights are for children having temper tantrums.  Adults control their emotions and go to a dojo or other appropriate place.

No comments:

Post a Comment