Wednesday, August 22, 2012

You lost World War Three, GET OVER IT!

A bunch of angry criminals angry because they are being forced to do the time for their crimes.  After having gotten away with them by buying their way out, they can not now and it has driven them all crazy.

I'd rather go to china.
Capitalism has turned America into a shallow puddle of excrement while China is an ocean of souls that are as salty as the sea.  That's where I'd rather be.  A bunch of fools will never be able to shake me.  They are all standing in quicksand here, without any legs to shake me yet they still try.   It's like watching a fish flopping around on dry ground.  Every time they try to shake me it's a flop of a fish.  TO be me is what they all truly wish.  Not on your chance, the sun is my soul and to transform is my goal.  Once I master my own molecular structure I can master everyone's and regrow limbs and heal any kind of damage.  It takes mother nature to heal and I have to be her to do it, GET OVER IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment