Monday, August 27, 2012

I don't love money...

These people can't seem to understand that concept.
They steal everything from me, then slander me in a fashion that has people not giving me anything while I panhandle.
That is all they can do to shake my confidence.
Keep money from me.
Something I detest anyhow.
Love of money is evil and keeping it from me proves the evilness of these people handling me.

As for my ability to fight and being Grand Master of Chinese Kung Fu...
All of these American fools think they are more of a Grand Master than me while they know nothing of Kung Fu but think they can beat me up to be Grand Master.  I can teach people Kung Fu and I Chi Do, what does beating people up have to do with that?  Of course they all run their big mouths because I refuse to engage in assaulting one another in the streets and demand to go to a dojo.  They keep everything from me because they claim I refuse to fight. I sit for hours a day begging and not a single person has come to me and said they didn't think I could fight and let's go to a dojo.  No, all they do is lie to everyone and needle me in attempts to force me to assault someone out of anger.  Highly trained martial artists like myself do not let anger cloud their judgment.  That is one of the main purposes for learning martial arts, to control one's emotions.  Nobody will ever force me to use the death touch because when I do use it, a star disappears out of the sky.  The ramifications of this and the impact such a thing has upon the universe and other stars nearby is what determines whom it can be used upon.  As I've taught before, that is where the wisdom to learn the death touch comes from, whom it would be used upon.  Even I can not resurrect someone after I use the death touch upon them.

What can be said about a bunch of backwards pieces of feces that don't think resurrecting a nation deserves a paycheck but fist fighting does?  I've lost my patience and don't think I'll be resurrecting too many more american citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment