Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blissful ignorance make the truth hurt more..

Yeah, America lost world war three.
What happened to that "Axis of Liberty"?
All that led to was Kim Jong Il launching nukes at this nation.
Followed by stock market crashes and an oil spill.
You lost, get over it.

These people that get so angry when I tell it like it is about how rotten the people here are.  Yeah this place is a cesspool.  What are you so mad for? Look around you! Look at how I've been handled!  A bunch of poser wanna be people stealing everything from me and leaving me to raped and murdered on the streets.  The hell I've been through, I want nothing from America except for everyone to celebrate eternal life and let me leave peacefully.  You don't have the muscles to hurt me enough to strong arm me.  I am not about materialism, and these people can never understand me.  I live my life around the simple pleasures that make life worth living.  Nothing can ever take that away from me.  The number one reason I think Los Angeles is a cesspool are all the jealous haters lying and trying to force me to be gay.  A person's sexuality is up to that person and is for nobody else to dictate. I say I am heterosexual it is nobody's place on this earth to say otherwise!

To India:
  If I had been told about the invite to the Taj Mahal, I would be there already!  It is most unfortunate that these entertainment industry pigs think they can handle me as if I were a racehorse for them to stable.  They keep things like said invitation from me and then offer a home with a bunch of queers.  I have no interest in anything queer!   What can I do about a bunch of ungrateful pieces of garbage that still try to murder me after I resurrect their nation?  These people are suicidal to the point of wanting to take everyone with them!  These entertainment pigs are what is causing the traffic jam of bad karma that exists here.  They selfishly assume they can just make plans for people and ignore their destinies.  They can only spin the fates so much before destiny will crush them.  Things turn to ashes as my destiny crushes these fools.  Nobody should ever make plans for another person unless they ask them to! Fate is spun by the decisions of others.  These people think they can make plans for my talent and keep me as a slave.  All I desire is to leave this wretched place as quickly as possible and get away form these greedy pigs.  A bunch of slugs trapped under a rock of materialism.  forced to by slimy by the greed of others, they slime their way through life.  An invasion is desperately needed to salt these slugs!

As for anyone else thinking they are more of a Tsar than me, My mother is Anastasia Romanov.  Nobody else has more of a claim than me and nobody deserves it more than me.  If I am so delusional why do things keep turning to ashes?  If I am so delusional why does the world keep bombing America because you continue to keep me incommunicado?!  It is not money that makes Royalty, it is DIVINE INTERVENTION!  These people ignore miracle after miracle because they are blinded by greed and see me only as a talent to be milked for their own selfish profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment