Friday, August 17, 2012

To the concubines...

And all of the ladies that have been kept from me by these jealous hate filled, amputees (foreskin)...
Anyone that truly cares about me would get me a proper blade asap,, to spare me the agaony of turning things to ashes.  I love life too much and would rather not be forced to do this.  This is the nation I grew up in, as stupid as these people are, I still have some sentiment left for them.  Especially the hapless gullible populace that believes whatever baloney the media crams down their throats.

Death touch must be kept sacred and I need a sword to keep it such.
Not to mention that death touch is so powerful things around me turn to ashes because any flare is more than my fist can contain. Anyone that has tried to cheap shot me knows they can not.  THAT is a display of my telekinesis and should be enough to prove flares since everytime people try it triggers one. IN TRUTH I AM LESS DEADLY WITH A SWORD! ANY FOOL CAN CUT FLESH WITH A SWORD!  What can I cut with a blade as hot as a solar flare?  I'm thinking stone such as marble..

Homosexuality is abnormal.
People in denial of homosexuality are attempting to stay healthy and normal.
Show me a heterosexual that is NOT in denial of being gay!

More heads on pikes, perhaps in front of television stations and radio stations..

No comments:

Post a Comment