Thursday, August 16, 2012

A bunch of sinners...

Aren't going to tell me what to do and how to be.
A second Christ is not about seeking approval as such.
It is not a matter of public opinion.
Especially not in this place filled with lying, thieving, murderer rapists.

They make claims that I have delusions while they do not believe their own eyes when miracles happen.  They are so focused on violating my rectum they do not see that I CAN NOT DIE.

These people are too miserable for eternal life.  All they seek are excuses not to believe.  The nation turns to ashes, get's annihilated.  Major portions of the City of Ls Angeles turn to ashes and these idiots claim I'm a delusional gamer.  Ok, whatever, I'm going to China.  Since you all  hate me so much and I'm so delusional you should be glad to be rid of me!  I'd rather lose myself in mainland China and forget this wretched city of sodomites ever existed.

If you are not for me, you are against me.  You say you believe, but what actions have you done to prove it?  These money grubbing demons will only listen to violence.  Even then, they ignore that.  Find any dead faggots with their penises in their mouths?  I ordered it.  That's my response to "your gay get over it", and you shall continue to get a similar one.  Keep trying to program me to be a part of your homo army and keep getting dead faggots with their heads on pikes in front of the synagogues!

No comments:

Post a Comment