Monday, August 6, 2012

A second Christ is not about what YOU want..

It's about saving you from your sins and eternal life.
Eternal life comes first and all these pigs do is ignore it because I don't like Hebrews.
Why should I like Hebrews?
It's because of that Hebrew con artist David Levine stealing everything from me and lying through his teeth to everyone that I'm still on the streets flat broke and being violated by queers.
Anyhow, people's opinions matter not.
I still have eternal life and no amount of lies will ever change that.
Now Los Angeles faces a Chinese invasion and they are all as unstoppable as I am..
It would behoove the greedy pig morons handling me to stop lying and give me what's mine before the Chinese get here but I know they won't.
No problem, I have plans for these pigs.

By order of Lord Viktor,
  All those posing as me are to be crucified, since they wish to be a Christ so bad let them know how it feels to be crucified.  Let them carry them up Ocean Park blvd from Lincoln ave. to the beach to be crucified on the beach for them to bake in the sun.  Let them taste the bitter cup of thirst that I tasted.
Same for those that say I deserve nothing, I was curcified for your sins and you say I deserve nothing?  You can be crucified too.
The sodomites that lied and violated me will be put into bamboo cages and turned over to my friend Kim in Korea for reeducation and curing of their homosexuality.  Since I reunited Korea and nobody in America even knows it, I think those responsible for that cover up should be sent there as well.

I have to laugh at these stupid entertainment people that think they know it all.  As if the US government tells them anything important.  The media is always the last to know and what they get is filtered and gone through with a fine tooth comb.

America started world war three with the "Axis of Liberty".
They sit there and get all angry and say "he pushed the button on us", hey, YOU started it!

Lord Victor, unlike vader is obsessed with the power of resurrection.
Anyone can kill somebody, how many can resurrect?
I have given up on these people because I resurrect my own mother as proof and it's still not enough.  Let the United Nations send peacekeeping forces to purge these lands of the delusional faggots and entertainment pigs that think they can dictate who a second Christ is.


No comments:

Post a Comment