Sunday, August 19, 2012

If they cover this up..

In order to convince me otherwise, if they can still find a fake to take credit for this miracle..
And tell nobody...
Let the LaBrea Tar pits erupt like Kilauea, creating a lake of fire.

IF they cover this up, kill them all and sack the city because these stupid jews have destroyed their minds with their programming.

Perhaps I may still be able to save the rest of the country.
I've written off Los Perdidors before I got here.
Famous scumbags are still scumbags.
Fame doesn't erase the fact that they are the scum of the earth.
Created by these jews that run the entertainment industry.

{poem in russian}
To think!
Using mind control to stable talent!
As if they are machines without any souls!
Greed gone beyond the edge!
Money and the love of it is only slavery!
{/poem}

Speaking for China as I also do..
China would rather invade the United States than be forced to euthanize a child due to overpopulation.  These people are are so suicidal, they beg me for death all the time.  They shall be easy to conquer.

No comments:

Post a Comment