Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Until you have a conviction of public record..

It is slander to tell people otherwise.
You accuse me of things without any proof.
Only a bunch of lies.
Where are the criminal charges to go with the lies?

Your lies keep turning things to ashes and you just ignore it.
I am demanding a katana.
I am going to murder these liars for forcing me to be gay and anyone that defends them.
This is MY planet and you and your little town are insiginificant pieces of garbage that I can turn to ash at my whim.
You're too scared to give me a sword.
Why?
You have guns and big bulging muscles!
The size of one's muscles are no indication of expertise at using them.
You have big muscles but can only cheap shot anyone that has any skill because you can not hit the broad side of a barn with a punch!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I can't leave here fast enough to get away form all of these haters trying to rape me into being gay.
Yeah, those lies were what caused me to get raped.
I shall have vengeance and your guns won't stop me.
Even if I have to carjack someone to leave to get to Japan for a sword.
I will come directly back hare and the slaughter shall begin.

More of my pity,  all I wanted to do is leave a nation that is celebrating eternal life.
All that these pigs want to do is force me to escape the nation because I brought back the Soviet and they don't want me to leave this nation alive.  I will leave and return with a sword and kill whomever I want and you can't stop me.  The last laugh shall be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment