Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Spit on me?

After I save the bloody nation from World War three that they bloody started?
A coalition of coercion called the "Axis of Liberty" started it and lost horribly.
No V-day for the axis.
No victory parties, only market crashes and a desperate oil spill.
All they do is lie because they lack the spine to admit to defeat.

I resurrect my own mother and it's not enough for these lying pieces of garbage with badges.
More lies only means more perish.
How many music studios have turned to ashes?
Still all these pieces of feces want to see is a damn fist fight.
Never going to happen, I am not going to use the "death touch" just for some blood thirsty barbarian's viewing pleasure.

I'm going to keep turning things to ashes until people start treating me with the respect I deserve.
I resurrect the nation and the only thanks I get is a bunch of lying jews causing me to be violated.
I have a rhyme for these pigs..

They're the one's that violated
So I annihilated
Retaliated
For they only jealous hated.

After a lifetime of being jealous hated by a bunch of money grubbing demons, I have no love left for this piece of feces nation.  As far as I'm concerned these hateful pigs will never have eternity.  All they wish to do is lie and cover up their own rotten behavior.  Keeping the populace from the joy of the resurrection power of God.  I have eternity to toy with your lives and I intend to take my time and teach these ungrateful pieces of crap a lesson in honesty.  The people I am being handled by haven't an honest bone in their bodies.  What have all of their lies gotten them other than annihilated?  All they do is ignore miracle after miracle because it's not in the favor of these Hebrews. Seems like everyone here wants to perish for these liars, fine by me.  I don't wish to spend eternity with a bunch of hateful liars.

I am so ashamed to have ever been an American, all I wish to do is go to China.  If these pigs consider what I've been through as being pampered, I'd rather go to China.  Perhaps their version of pampering doesn't include rape and thievery.  I don't care if I ever hear the english language again.


No comments:

Post a Comment