Friday, August 31, 2012

Those that alter my content...

And find it funny are in for a big surprise.
I am the second Christ and America now faces an invasion.

China has a holiday where they burn stacks of money.
They have celebrated it by burning a giant 3 trillion dollar stack of US treasury bills.
Sold to Japan in one deal.
As compensation for Hiroshima and Nagasaki and having questioned the Nipponese judgement concerning these evil Hebrews.  After seeing how these evil Hebrews have "handled" the emblem of China, it is clear that they must be stopped.  The evil seed of disbelief in past lives is the cause of their behavior.  Such belief or disbelief as it were, causes these shallow insensitive fools to behave as if they have no souls.  That is another main factor in causing this traffic jam of bad karma that exists here.  Along with these media pig blackmailers.  Along with these media pig producers making plans for the talents of others interfering with people's destinies.  How can you trust a people that dishonors you as these Hebrews have done America?  American soldiers save them from Hitler.  American atomic weapons bully the world into giving them a nation.  How do they thank America?  They blackmail the government out of stealth aircraft and destroy the minds of the populace with nazi research.  Israel does not deserve a nation and THEY must be stopped before they completely ruin the minds of everyone they attempt to program!

I am blockaded by a bunch of ship sinking jealous haters that think they are somehow sin free enough to declare who a Christ is or is not.  Blinded by the money they've stolen, they do not see miracles.  Blinded by the guilt from their sins, they do not see miracles.  These pigs still smug because I refuse to assault someone on the streets, like these barbarians here do, and demand the civility of a dojo.  The whole idea of China lying about my martial arts skills is inane at best and delusional at worst.  Especially when I CAN change the flight path of projectiles.  Especially when firearms disappear in my presence and from within my sight.  I have the mark of a dragon upon my arm.  That is what brought forth the teachings of China from within my soul.  These shallow people do not understand the concept of burning lessons into one's soul because they do not believe in such a thing as past lives.  I can fight as well as I did the day I bore the cauldron to sear the lessons into my soul. 

I am through with these american media pigs and their lame attempts to discreedit me.  Anastasia IS my mother.  I have no delusions about how they murdered my uncle in Budapest in 1956 causing her to flee into exile.  America thinks they can keep me in exile and milk my talent.  They belittles my royalty, so I belittled their currency.  Half a yen per dollar.  That is how you salt the wounds of a capitalist pig warmonger.  Let them be salted enough to feel enough pain for them to no longer desire war!

No comments:

Post a Comment