Sunday, September 2, 2012

Just to see what they do...

I've ordered my armada off the coast of Los Angeles to shell the Santa Monica Pier and the SMURRF Project.
Why should I gave a crap about the lives of anyone in this town?
All they've done is steal everything, lie about me to everyone and murder me to cover it all up!
Except, I don't die.
So, they try to erase my memory.

Anyone that think's I'm deludional, can go to the Santa Monica Pier on Monday night.
Same goes for those that think this is just a script and that I'm just a writer, go to the Santa Monica Pier Monday night and see what kind of writer I am.

The pen is mightier than a sword because the pen wounds the pride, leaving scars upon the soul.
The pen is mightier than the srowd because the pen can win you billions of sword with just words.


Shameless plug of a book deal, "The Magician's Blog", Clancy the seive, Camp the pulitzer and me, the leak that caused the trial....

No comments:

Post a Comment