Saturday, September 29, 2012

What are YOU so mad for?

It is me that is the victim here.
You claim, "oh it's a dog eat dog world", and prevent me from being able to speak for myself.
YOU lie about me causing me to be used as a "freebie" by a bunch of deluded faggots.
That is how I get handled, considering China and other nations on this earth love me quite a bit and I have tons of clout, YOU made a severely grave error in judgement, NOT ME.
Oh, you think because you've kept me out of the media in the United States that they'd simply follow suit and ignore me as you've done?  Excuse me while me and my cohorts at the United Nations chortle at your bloated ego.  I'm quite certain that after my post to cracks.hk there were all sorts of government search bots searching the internet for anything regarding my name, Victor Varsanyi, since that's the name I posted under.  No matter how they try to erase my memory, it doesn't change the fact that my single post to an internet message forum won the war for the other side.

These people won't be satisfied until the entire nation is dead.
I'd rather see the city of Los Angeles invaded and these deluded producers that think they can do whatever they want to people are ousted.

I implore the United Nations to send peacekeeping troops due to the inflammatory nature of homosexuals in food service slipping drugs into victims food for their homosexual lovers to rape later.  That is the level of decadence within this city, homosexuals allowed to use the poor and homeless as their sex toys, with doctors helping to erase the memories.  That is the level of corruption of psychiatry and western medicine, with such doctors, the entire profession is questionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment