Monday, September 17, 2012

It's 2012...

And these incompetent programmers have left some outdated programs still running.
World War 2 was over 60 years ago, it's time to stop trying to kill the nazi.
The cold War ended over 20 years ago, it's time to stop trying to kill the commie.

That is how these jews have been programming the United States to be their private army against the world.  Expendable to the point of making them all into sodomites for God to strike down and leave them everything.  God chose none for this, I'm most certain the United  Nations would agree.  I do speak for them too, y'know...  These stupid programmers think they can just erase my mind of these facts and give my paychecks to someone else simply because I am an anti-semite and think jews are no better than anybody else.  Same could be said for the over 40 Nobel prizes.  Denied me simply because I am an anti-semite.  Same could be said for all of the vicious lies and rumors about my behavior on the street.  I have been entirely abstinent from sex for over a decade.  In other words I HAVE NOT HAD CONSENSUAL SEX IN OVER A DECADE!!!!  That is the only further comment I will give about my private sexual life.  I actually do work for the Vatican too!!  Hence the vow of chastity, and non violence against others.  I was going to take a vow of silence but it would have added to fuel to the lies about my sanity.  The one's that do not believe what they see with their own eyes are the ones that are crazy, NOT me.

Get with the new program, when there's eternal life, there's no reason to kill anyone because they don't die!  Not all souls are wise enough for eternity, people need to grow up first and realize there's no point in dishonesty and that sort of behavior is childish.  I rule with nothing to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment