Friday, September 7, 2012

These superficial lunatics..

Are so focused on appearances they ignore miracles.
I make them all look bad, they claim.
No, the lies they have told make themselves look bad.
they can't see it that way because they are too guilt ridden from all of their sins to see a miracle.
Bullets still turn into insects or disintegrate when shot at me and guns disappear from my sight and all that these stupid fools can think to do is slander me with lies about sexuality.
I still speak for Beijing, they don't ignore the fact that I can change the flight paths of bullets, incoming atomics and any other projectile.
What I garnered through my telepathy?
The range of conventional weapons is 15km.
Conventional artillery shells disintegrate within 15km of me.
As I travelled back from Chinatown, things resurrected within 7.5 km of me.
These Hollywood pigs and their jew mind controllers think they can just erase my mind and stable me for their talent pool.  Never going to happen and they shall only perish.  They all beg for God to strike them down as if God would do it painlessly and quick.  When God strikes you down, it will be anything but painless to insure that you never ask to be struck down again.

Speaking for Beijing (If this portion gets altered or kept from China in any way, those responsible will only be tortured):
These people handling me have ignored Beijing for years and have treated me with nothing but disrespect out of sheer jealousy.  They ignore the fact that I can change the flight paths of arrows and demand a fist fight,  I only fight to the death, when I unfurl my wa completely it's a blind rage that I can not control or stop once I start.  They know that I am unstoppable and they want to experiment upon me to find out why instead of listening to me and learning how.  The most expensive military of the United States still lost and they lack the intestinal fortitude to admit it to themselves.  America can no longer afford products made in China, therefore China must close the factories that supply the United States and convert them into housing.  I see a Chinese invasion of America as an inevitability.  China has to go somewhere and America has the room.  Chinese occupiers shall be allowed children, what more motivation does any Chinese need?  These childish first life souls need to be taught a better way of life.  This materialistic capitalism and "American Values" have corrupted their souls and they must be clensed.   They are nothing but a bunch of children playing with blocks of different sizes and they are all seeking to have the largest block.  Crushed underneath the weight of it all, they've become slugs sliming their way through the mire of their greed.  The selfish decadence of the west must be stopped before it destroys the earth.

These pathetic american posers that think they can fool China.
It's not just the ability to fist fight that makes me Grand Master.
It's also my wisdom.
These muscle bound lunatics, so full of themselves because they have large hulking muscles and can hurt someone that's not prepared.   They are so full of themselves, they sit there and say "I'm more of a Grand Master than this guy" and keep everything from me.  They could never teach anyone a thing about Chinese Kung Fu because the only art they know is that of a cheap shot.  I now carry a roll of toilet paper for these big mouth idiots that are too chicken of a dojo and only seek to have temper tantrums in the streets.  Toilet paper because all they do while I'm conscious is defecate themselves.  If I'm the one that's too chicken, why are you all defecating in your pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment