Friday, September 28, 2012

These jealous hateful pieces of feces..

That's all that these pieces of garbage can do, is be jealous.
Starting with that idiot Wong, telling lies about me to everyone because he wants to be.
I never like to mention names because it only bloats people's already bloated egos.
The only thing these superficial idiots see when they look at me is "some homeless guy".
I hate this place.  Any excuse to steal.  I thought tampering with people's mail was a federal offense.
Not if you "know people" apparently.
The only thing these handlers do is keep everything from me and try to convince me otherwise.
It's unfortunate that this behavior is cause retaliations from Moscow, Beijing and everywhere else.
These selfish idiots don't care, as far as their deluded minds are concerned they deserve it more than me.
The Pope tries to give me a paycheck, these idiots think they deserve it more, who do they think they are?
Beijing tries to give me a paycheck, same thing, who do these big headed jerks think they are?
Moscow too, Vladmir Putin tries to give me gifts, I never get told and they go to somebody else, while nothing but lies are told about me.  Who do these people think they freaking are???
I mean really, there's billions of people on this planet and your opinions don't matter.
These stupid fools will cause the entire nation to perish and everyone believes their baloney because I'm "just some homeless guy".

I hate you people and can hardly wait to get the heck out of here and watch you all perish.
As I said before: Love your money, go to hell.  You pieces of shit capitalist pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment