Monday, September 24, 2012

You want to apologize...

I do not accept apologies from liars.
Your bogus apologies are only further attempts at manipulation.
You want to apologize, yet give me nothing and not put me in contact with those that consider me an emperor.  You want to apologize and continue to patronize me as if I'm not the head of state of an empire. No you don't want me to have that.  Instead you want to continue to let a bunch of faggots interfere with my communications and disgrace yourselves with lame attempts at forcing me into relationships that would only end in me murdering somebody.
No, you can apologize to me as I'm boarding a plane to leave this pathetic excuse for a nation.

You think that because you can patronize somebody it means that you're smarter, you are delusional.  These people can't tell the difference between greed, intelligence and wisdom.  Greedy people usually aren't smart because greed is a deadly sin.  Greedy people usually are not wise either but that's all that these fools listen to.  These idiots will listen to any fool that has lots of money.  How unwise, I'd rather go someplace like China where they revere me for my wisdom and love me for giving them Miao back.  Yep, I hate capitalism so much, I resurrected Chairman Miao along with Stalin and Hitler.  These people do nothing but lie and keep everything from me and think they can just smooth it over later.  You will never be able to smooth over what you allowed your homosexual menace to do to me.  You will never be able to smooth over the number of fakes posing as me.  Nope, all I wish to do now is leave this wretched place, I've given up on this town of posers, losers and wannabes.

Apologies with empty hands are bogus attempts to ease one's guilt and are not reconciliatory in any way shape or form.  Apologize to me while I'm boarding a plane to leave America, that's when I'll accept one and only then.

I am still the supreme commander of allied forces, y'know.  The "Allies of Peace" is of my creation respect me as such and I may stick around, continue to patronize me and you can bloody well piss off.

No comments:

Post a Comment