Wednesday, September 12, 2012

These pigs won't stop lying until...

Chinese pilgrims slap them with reality.
These poor gullible fools kept in such a sheer ignorant bliss it's made them delusional.
Guns actually do disappear from people's hands in my presence, a miracle they continuously ignore.
Same thing for bullets.
For most sane minded people, when they see a bullet turn into an insect that flies away, that's a message from God that says DO NOT TOUCH!!!
Not the lunatics here, all they can think to do is continue to attempt to find a way to murder me.
Why do they wish for my death so much?
They think they can get away with their sins if they murder me.
Karma is the final judge and Karma is how we spin our own fates.
You can spin yourself to have good fortune by sewing seeds of good karma.

These idiots with badges are so smug, they change my fingerprint record, keep everything from me and lie through their teeth and laugh at all those that have tried to bless me.

How do you expect to shake my confidence when you get bombed on a regular basis?
You may ignore everything but the world does not and these liars have made America look like the world's largest looney bin!  So desperate to murder me they try biological weapons.  It is not me that will get sick and die, it is those that lie!  Let this nasty bug infect the liars and teach them not to lie, I hope they all die!

I am not some fool that thinks, I know, It is the lunatics guilt ridden from sin to the point of wishing death upon everyone that you should fear.  Not me.  Why should I harm those that can not harm me?

No comments:

Post a Comment